Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Master AirScrew Aftermarket Blades

Brakejockey

Reaction score
So I got my new propellors in and they work exactly like advertisement. Less noise, better lift and faster flight with great stability in 35 mph winds. I got 5 more minutes of fly time as well than with the stock blades. They are a bit more firm and wide than the stock blades. I think anyone who gets them will agree they are great buy and about $4.00 less than stock. They came in a nice sock style case and cleaning cloth. Fast shipping and all in all I'm happy with the quality. No complaints as of yet will keep you updated on them as soon as winds go away I will give them a better test.

GoPro Karma Built-In-Nut Upgrade Propellers - BLACK - Master Airscrew 10x4.5 MR Drone Series
d99b0716ca5383cb67c889aa176242fd.jpg
b9eb8bfa1cd5588fd939e843cefdffdf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I was concerned that more thrust and speed would mean more load on the motor which may not be a good thing. However, if you're getting more flight time, that would indicate lower power consumption, so less load per motor - Thank you.

Reactions: Shred
I was concerned that more thrust and speed would mean more load on the motor which may not be a good thing. However, if you're getting more flight time, that would indicate lower power consumption, so less load per motor - Thank you.
I have used 3 of my batteries and have averaged 4-5 min more I am happy with the performance. not sure on the load

Reactions: Shred and Phil
Pitty that they no have a rep in europe. If i order one set then shipping cost is usd 33. Total usd 51. If send to the netherlands i have to pay taxes based on usd 51 and Will be about usd 30. So usd 80 for a pair of props is way to much for me. Hope to find another solution.. Anyone a good idea?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Pitty that they no have a rep in europe. If i order one set then shipping cost is usd 33. Total usd 51. If send to the netherlands i have to pay taxes based on usd 51 and Will be about usd 30. So usd 80 for a pair of props is way to much for me. Hope to find another solution.. Anyone a good idea?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk
I wonder what it would cost me to ship it to you from Texas. I get mine in 2 days after ordering and you could repay me through pay pal. Let me do some investigating

Reactions: Ninabeertje
I wonder what it would cost me to ship it to you from Texas. I get mine in 2 days after ordering and you could repay me through pay pal. Let me do some investigating

Would be very nice. No need to send it by ups just bij small package with tracing code. If it is not send by a company then the total value, if you have to mention it, must be maximum of 40 euro. A higer value means again paying taxes.. But i supose they do not check private mail so good as they do from companies

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T820 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Brakejockey
Would be very nice. No need to send it by ups just bij small package with tracing code. If it is not send by a company then the total value, if you have to mention it, must be maximum of 40 euro. A higer value means again paying taxes.. But i supose they do not check private mail so good as they do from companies

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T820 met Tapatalk
[email protected]
My email send me an email with your mailing address and the info I need and as soon as I get back home I will send you a set. Just let me know how many and white or black. I will only charge the exact amount it cost me to get and ship to you and you can pay me back through PayPal when it arrives.

[email protected]
My email send me an email with your mailing address and the info I need and as soon as I get back home I will send you a set. Just let me know how many and white or black. I will only charge the exact amount it cost me to get and ship to you and you can pay me back through PayPal when it arrives.

did send you a mail

Reactions: Brakejockey
I looked on Amazon prime and so many kinds of blades from this company and could’nt Find the ones with Karma on the site. Which ones did you get? I want to order some. Thanks for sharing the info...

Attachments

• 241465C3-ED5D-47D7-958F-B3BE0D9CC2B4.png
    241465C3-ED5D-47D7-958F-B3BE0D9CC2B4.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the info I’m ordering them now...

Thanks for the info I’m ordering them now...

I have broke two sets of blades in over a hundred flights but I like shape of these blades as I now have 11” CF blades on the quad I built and they have similar deeper belly shape and work very well, so price on these is right and I got two sets coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have broke two sets of blades in over a hundred flights but I like shape of these blades as I now have 11” CF blades on the quad I built and they have similar deeper belly shape and work very well, so price on these is right and I got two sets coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just got mine in the mail so I will be trying them this week... fingers crossed they do what they say...

Following on from various recommendations for these Master Airscrew Propellors on the forum thought I'd give them a go too. Have to agree they perform really well. Definatley quieter and flight times are up by several minutes. I'm fairly new to the Karma, but well pleased with how it's going so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil
I tried my ones yesterday which actually cost less than GoPro ones including shipping to the UK.
Indeed, slightly longer flight time, less noise on the ground and sound a little different if your camera is recording audio.

If these blades are firmer and less likely to break, is there a chance that during a crash there is more stress put on the motor that would overwise have been absorbed by the breaking stock blades?

That said, I just purchased a set.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS