Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Master AirScrew Aftermarket Blades

Disturbing!
I haven't had any issues with mine, and hope I don't seeing as the availability of GoPro spares may become limited.

Update on the issue with the wrong propeller nut: Master Airscrew‘s customer service answered to my eMail a few hours later. They asked for my address and some photos showing the problem. I sent them some high-res pictures of the nut‘s too small diameter. This evening I received a shipping notice of new set of Karma blades for free. So Master Airscrew‘s customer service seems to work great. Thumbs up!

I wonder what it would cost me to ship it to you from Texas. I get mine in 2 days after ordering and you could repay me through pay pal. Let me do some investigating

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Some Countries tax the heck out of stuff though. My brother in law lives in Switzerland and I sent him a quilt I made for him. They charged him like 60 bucks in taxes on the quilt.... I didn't even put a value on it when I did the customs papers. Merry Christmas to Switzerlands government..... Bunch of BS is what it is!

Received my free replacement props today from master airscrew. Excellent customer support!

Reactions: Ironspear
Some Countries tax the heck out of stuff though. My brother in law lives in Switzerland and I sent him a quilt I made for him. They charged him like 60 bucks in taxes on the quilt.... I didn't even put a value on it when I did the customs papers. Merry Christmas to Switzerlands government..... Bunch of BS is what it is!

I live in Switzerland and I second that! There is a minimum charge that you have to pay no matter the inherent value. I have written to the Federal consumer protection agency and they basically said they were powerless in this case. Now, that sucks!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

God! here in Australia we dont seem to have these import duties as much. What the Gov here has just done is whack a 10% surcharge on all internet purchaces from overseas though, as opposed to before where the 10% was only if the item was over $100......

I just ordered my first set from Master Airscrew. Thanks for the info. I live in Castle Rock, Colo, elevation 6,224 above sea level. Very interested in seeing how much improvement I get for my Karma platform from these props.

Stay safe!

Castle Rock footage will be gorgeous! I lived in COSprings and miss it a lot...

I just got my props today, shipment was hassle free and I wasn't charged anything extra. After a short flight this afternoon it seems to me that there is light and shadow: the props maybe a bit quieter than the original ones, but not by much. I do, however, think that the drone is somewhat more wobbly and has a harder time holding position while hovering. I can't say anything about endurance yet, as the first test flight was only a few minutes.

Interesting as mine seems to fly very well and more stable with the new blades. Maybe a little better on flight time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy