Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Lume cube lights!!!!

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone has bought any of these lume cubes. To work with the drone?? Seen a Video on YouTube but wanted some other people input

Thanks
Adam

I’ve got a set for my Karma and they work great! Rediculously bright for how small they are, two on the karma can light up an entire field just up in the sky. Got the Gopro mount as well so I’ve used them on my Gopro a few times just handheld when filming at night, pretty cool. Would definitely recommend

I’ve got a set for my Karma and they work great! Rediculously bright for how small they are, two on the karma can light up an entire field just up in the sky. Got the Gopro mount as well so I’ve used them on my Gopro a few times just handheld when filming at night, pretty cool. Would definitely recommend
Awesome stuff, you got any footage of them on the karma at all?

How about a pic of mounted on Karma also please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Karmaxtrix
So these things are awesome not only for use with the drone but separately as well. They have 10 settings going from bright to blinding. Another cool feature is that they are controllable via bluetooth and the Lumecube app. The app is really great because it links your smartphone camera with the cubes and lets you use them as off camera flashes. They can be set to different intensities to achieve the key and fill lighting effect used in professional photography. If used in conjunction with drones you can essentially utilize the drones as lighting stands with no limits. I'm still working on figuring out how to use them with my DSLR camera but they are really cool toys especially if you are into lighting effects. I would recommend these for any photographer or drone pilot's toy box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy