Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma stabilizer problem

Ninabeertje

Reaction score
After a series of succesfull flghts in Croatie we went to Omis, croatie. This is a small town down at the see while the river comes to a narrow passage to the see. A most beautyfull place to sent Karma up. After poweri g up Karma and the controller the stabilizer stopped working. Video was there. I tried to calibrate the stabilizer but no succes. Powered down everything and powered up both again. As soon as the controller connected to karma the stabilizer stopped working. Did try this three times and at the fourth time i also did get the message compass interference. I stopped to try to fly and we walked about 1km further to a less nice spot and tried again. Now everything worked fine and after calibrating the compass i made a succesfull flight. Still i do not understand why the stabilizwr did not work or was this because of the compass i terference..

Anybody who did had the same problem?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

I had this issue the other day as well. Kept saying stabilizer issues. I removed the batter, stabilizer, gopro and re insearted each. Then powered up and did the compass calibration and then it worked fine. Still not sure what exactly it was.

Reactions: Ironspear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy