Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma pilots in MD

Glenn stewart

Reaction score
Trying to find other drone pilots in md to hang out with and fly in frederick

Hi Glenn, Welcome on board, These days we Karma pilots are few and far between and worldwide. Still to obtain good advice, may I suggest you invest in the Karma book by Jordan Hetrick that you can buy through Amazon. He has also written books on the GoPro cameras that are very useful.

Here is a little clip that I made this past December: https://youtu.be/zqUS_AhODXg

Reactions: Matisse
Hey Glenn! I'm sort of local and i lived in Frederick from 2010-2016 LOL... I'm in central VA currently, but go up to meet a friend on occasion for a meal and to visit my FAVOURITE Wonderbook & Video lol... (easily dropping $50 a pop on used DVDs)
I'd be into driving up there or meeting up. I currently have a great practice area here at my house, but definitely would love a new view! whre do you currently fly in Frederick? Do you call the Frederick airport every time you fly to advise them you are flying , or do get out of that 5 mile radius? Or do you fly under Part 107?

Echo @SurfDog on the Meetup.com i joined a local group in Wilmington, VA yes its 2 hrs drvie, but as mentioned we are still few and far between adventurers

Also Echo @James Hatch as i have two of kendricks' books: the Karma one and the Hero6Black one. They are FABULOUS!

Reactions: clackey
Hi Glenn, Welcome on board, These days we Karma pilots are few and far between and worldwide. Still to obtain good advice, may I suggest you invest in the Karma book by Jordan Hetrick that you can buy through Amazon. He has also written books on the GoPro cameras that are very useful.

Here is a little clip that I made this past December: https://youtu.be/zqUS_AhODXg

Jordan's books are FABULOUS! i do own two of his brilliant suggestion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS