Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

KARMA modes

How do you switch to normal mode from easy mode?

I'm pretty sure it's under preferences on the controller. I remember it wasn't to hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for both replies. I will probably leave it in the default. The ability to change from wide , medium and narrow with the GO Pro is a definite plus. All other similar priced drones are not able to do this.

@gopro53 Just a little confused by your last comment ("The ability to change from wide , medium and narrow with the GO Pro is a definite plus") -- that sounds like you are referring to camera settings, not flight performance setting.

I just want you to be aware Wide/Medium/Narrow are camera settings, and Fast/Slow are Sport Mode (performance) settings, and are complete different things.

@gopro53 Just a little confused by your last comment ("The ability to change from wide , medium and narrow with the GO Pro is a definite plus") -- that sounds like you are referring to camera settings, not flight performance setting.

I just want you to be aware Wide/Medium/Narrow are camera settings, and Fast/Slow are Sport Mode (performance) settings, and are complete different things.
Bad tabulation. Sorry the second sentence was a completely new comment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman