Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma drone batteries on sale at bestbuy $49.99

Does anyone think these will go back on sale? Just ordered the 500$ drone + hero 6 off GoPro. Very excited, but 1 battery won't be enough

Anyone want to sell me a karma battery at $50 price? Haha i missed that sale and bestbuy not restocking them! Well at least were im at!

Anyone want to sell me a karma battery at $50 price? Haha i missed that sale and bestbuy not restocking them! Well at least were im at!

Where are you located? I have two I purchased when they were on sale and already have two so I could possibly part with them. Only problem is shipping kind of kills it.

Where are you located? I have two I purchased when they were on sale and already have two so I could possibly part with them. Only problem is shipping kind of kills it.
Happen to be in Idaho?

I'm located in Joplin, Missouri! Are u wanting to sale one or both? Let me know what the shipping is and we can go from there! Im ok with paying some shipping but dont want it to be to much!

I'm located in Joplin, Missouri! Are u wanting to sale one or both? Let me know what the shipping is and we can go from there! Im ok with paying some shipping but dont want it to be to much!

I work right next to a post office. I should be able to send in a flat rate box, but will confirm.

Are u wanting to get rid of 2 batteries or just 1? Im ok with either one! Just let me know! Thanks!

Are u wanting to get rid of 2 batteries or just 1? Im ok with either one! Just let me know! Thanks!

Let me find out if shipping will work or not. I'd sell at actual cost (purchase plus shipping) if shipping doesn't make it undoable. I should know tomorrow. Let me know your Zip so I can find out what options are.

Last edited:
Let me find out if shipping will work or not. I'd sell at actual cost (purchase plus shipping) if shipping doesn't make it undoable. I should know tomorrow. Let me know your Zip so I can find out what options are.

If ur still interested in selling those batteries let me know!

Do u want to sell 1 or 2?

I wanted to sell 1. I could sell 2. With shipping (at cost) it would be about 120 plus/minus a few bucks. Batteries 108.75 + 12 bucks shipping.

Do you still want to sell a Karma battery? I'm in need of an extra one.

In Canada Karma batteries $54.97 at best buy.ca until September 5th. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS