Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!
I'm glad yours works fine indoors. A lot of people have had problems flying the Mavic indoors. Quick search on forums will show that.

Oh I'm sure there are. There's never been a product that some people didn't have a problem with.

I do basic stuff indoors but I know a guy that flies his indoors like a race drone. Crazy. I'd never try that with my Solo or Karma because of the drift. I fly baby drones indoors all winter though. Less stress...

How do you like your Mavic? That is my thought if I decide to sell the Karma.

How do you like your Mavic? That is my thought if I decide to sell the Karma.

Hey it's awesome! 50 flights and not a single lost GPS, lost signal, or any problem whatsoever. It simply works. It's a crap shoot when I fire up my Karma, just saying.

Just a quick note, there are things that the Karma does well but if you try and compare it to other drones in its price range there are deficiencies. If you don't want to face that, okay but let's not shoot the messenger.

Just a quick note, there are things that the Karma does well but if you try and compare it to other drones in its price range there are deficiencies. If you don't want to face that, okay but let's not shoot the messenger.
Im not sure what other drones there are that you can compare it with, Mavic is a totally different type of drone as is Lily, the Phantom and many of the other makes & models, and its pointless trying to compare the two. IMO the closest drone to karma would be the Solo from 3d Robotics.

Im not sure what other drones there are that you can compare it with, Mavic is a totally different type of drone as is Lily, the Phantom and many of the other makes & models, and its pointless trying to compare the two. IMO the closest drone to karma would be the Solo from 3d Robotics.

I have one of those too. In fact, that was why I bought the Karma before the Mavic in the first place. I thought it would be an improvement but still similar. I still think that the Karma system is a good value, I just wish they would have included some of the features that have been on drones since the Parrot AR Drone 1.0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS