Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

karma crashed. Gimbal broken

gerriffo

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I would like to know if you can help me with a lil of information about my gimbal. I had an accident with my karma drone and a crashed. Everything on my karma is ok except my gimbal.

As you can see on my pictures, there are two parts where the device seems to be broken. It's hard for me to explain because I'm not an expert but I can see that some screws might be keeping the part that is broken with the part that is not broken. I saw on internet that I can buy the whole piece, but if I could only buy what's broken I might save some money. Do you know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2734.JPG
    IMG_2734.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2735.JPG
    IMG_2735.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2736.JPG
    IMG_2736.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Gerriffo,

I actually have several Karma Drones and accessories and broken pieces that I have acquired in various and assorted ways. And no I have had no luck with buying pieces for the gimbal itself but to buy a new gimbal with the grip is about 300 bucks... just the gimbal alone is about 250 bucks these prices are new from Gopro. So If you buy a new grip/gimbal combo for 300 bucks you could probably sell just the grip for about 100 bucks on ebay and end up paying 200 for a gimbal. I know that is a lot of money to spend on one piece. Or watch ebay closely I got a used gimbal... just the gimbal with no grip for $149.99. From the gimbals that I have analyzed I have surmised that the inner workings are quite fragile and if you have a gimbal with a broken casing... the chances are that the interior components are beyond repair. Good luck! I buy a lot of crashed drones so if I come across a working Karma gimbal in the near future and I don't need it I'll get in contact with you.

Good Luck

-Karmaxtrix

Reactions: Kurtis357
Gerriffo,

I actually have several Karma Drones and accessories and broken pieces that I have acquired in various and assorted ways. And no I have had no luck with buying pieces for the gimbal itself but to buy a new gimbal with the grip is about 300 bucks... just the gimbal alone is about 250 bucks these prices are new from Gopro. So If you buy a new grip/gimbal combo for 300 bucks you could probably sell just the grip for about 100 bucks on ebay and end up paying 200 for a gimbal. I know that is a lot of money to spend on one piece. Or watch ebay closely I got a used gimbal... just the gimbal with no grip for $149.99. From the gimbals that I have analyzed I have surmised that the inner workings are quite fragile and if you have a gimbal with a broken casing... the chances are that the interior components are beyond repair. Good luck! I buy a lot of crashed drones so if I come across a working Karma gimbal in the near future and I don't need it I'll get in contact with you.

Good Luck

-Karmaxtrix

Thank you very much for your advice ! i really appreciate!

I think I would try supper glue on case, carefully and then try the gimbal out. You never know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

regards

There is someone who can sell spare parts for the Drone: Arms, the green or red LED arms plate. the stabilizer of the camera gopro 5 or 6 I'm looking for

I have for sale parts of Karma engines and arms.

Someone has made drone mods that improve their performance can report me.

I'm in Colombia if there are people who write me and we make a community of Karma.

en español
saludos

Existe alquien que venda repuestos para el Drone: Brazos, la placa led de os brazos verde o roja. el estabilizador de la camara gopro 5 o 6 lo estoy buscando

Yo tengo para venta partes de Karma motores y brazos.

Alguien le ha hecho mods al drone que mejoren su funcionamiento me puedan reportar.

Estoy en colombia si hay gente que me escriba y hacemos una comunidad de Karma.

Hello everybody, I would like to know if you can help me with a lil of information about my gimbal. I had an accident with my karma drone and a crashed. Everything on my karma is ok except my gimbal.

As you can see on my pictures, there are two parts where the device seems to be broken. It's hard for me to explain because I'm not an expert but I can see that some screws might be keeping the part that is broken with the part that is not broken. I saw on internet that I can buy the whole piece, but if I could only buy what's broken I might save some money. Do you know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance

Question ?

you still have the KARDAN for sale, publish here the ebay link, I am interested in buying Thank you.

I also own spare parts.

Anyone know of Hacks for the Drone or improvements we can make to KARMA DRONE

en Español

aun tienes el KARDAN a la venta publica aqui el link de ebay yo estoy interesado en comprar Gracias.

También poseo piezas de repuesto.

Alguien sabe de Hacks para el Drone o mejoras que podamos hacerle al KARMA DRONE

regards

There is someone who can sell spare parts for the Drone: Arms, the green or red LED arms plate. the stabilizer of the camera gopro 5 or 6 I'm looking for

I have for sale parts of Karma engines and arms.

Someone has made drone mods that improve their performance can report me.

I'm in Colombia if there are people who write me and we make a community of Karma.

en español
saludos

Existe alquien que venda repuestos para el Drone: Brazos, la placa led de os brazos verde o roja. el estabilizador de la camara gopro 5 o 6 lo estoy buscando

Yo tengo para venta partes de Karma motores y brazos.

Alguien le ha hecho mods al drone que mejoren su funcionamiento me puedan reportar.

Estoy en colombia si hay gente que me escriba y hacemos una comunidad de Karma.

Hola saludos gusto encontrar alguien que hable el idioma, té cuento, fíjate que ocupo, la parte de el gimbal del drone, no el gimbal sino la hembra qje esta dentro del drone la que recibe al gimbal, creo que tiene un problema el mío, pues nunca puedo volar sin, que la cámara súbitamente se desconecte, tu sabes algo sobre esa broncA? ; La verdad nunca eh podido usar ni una ves al 100% y, es una pena, casi mil dlls y pa tenerlo en el closet!? esta cabron no!!? Justamente esta semana lo abri de pies a cabeza todo completo lo desarme y volvi a armar aun no lo pruebo pero sospecho que nada a cambiado , te ,antengo al tanto mañana temprano lo voy a prender, cualquier ayuda te la agradezco, ocupo esta pieza adjuntó archivos.
Saludos de Baja California Mex.

my gimble also broken and cant find parts to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS