Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma controller won't recognize GoPro Hero 5 Black

esanabria

Reaction score
Haven't used my drone in over a year. Took it out and turned on devices. Several updates and a firmware update was made for all devices (gopro, drone, controller and stabilizer). After all updates, the Karma controller does not recognize the camera. Whenever I swipe up on the controller, it says camera not connected. I know its not the stabilizer harness, cuz it works when I connect it to the karma grip. Any ideas on the issue?

Sure ALL updates. Try connecting camera direct to a pc and see if any updates need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ironspear
Managed to get the camera connected for a short space of time before it stopped responding while there was a compass interference in upbuilt Wi-Fi area, will try a Wi-Fi free location next time.

Haven't used my drone in over a year. Took it out and turned on devices. Several updates and a firmware update was made for all devices (gopro, drone, controller and stabilizer). After all updates, the Karma controller does not recognize the camera. Whenever I swipe up on the controller, it says camera not connected. I know it’s not the stabilizer harness, cuz it works when I connect it to the karma grip. Any ideas on the issue?
Does the controller say under devices what camera it is looking for? It could be the camera just needs an update. You can use the quik app to check it and use Wi-Fi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS