Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma Altitude

BrandX

Reaction score
Yo Mon,Can anyone tell me how to set my altitude to my prefefence?

Sorry, I'm not near my drone, or I'd explain this better. I have not done it myself, but I saw that I could do it.

If you have the latest update, you have to turn "Sport Mode" ON. If you're on the older version of software, it's turn "Easy Mode" OFF.

From there, you should be able to go into preferences (or is it settings...) and change it from 400 to whatever else you like.

Sorry, I'm not near my drone, or I'd explain this better. I have not done it myself, but I saw that I could do it.

If you have the latest update, you have to turn "Sport Mode" ON. If you're on the older version of software, it's turn "Easy Mode" OFF.

From there, you should be able to go into preferences (or is it settings...) and change it from 400 to whatever else you like.

Thanks for your reply,I could not find the direction you posted,do I need to be in flight mode to navigate to this change.Could you be more specific,Thanks.

Sorry, it's been a while since I flew my drone. I just powered it on and I see they made a change to how it works in this last update. You can turn off the flight limit completely, but you can't set it to a new setting.

To do that, once your controller has connected to the Karma, swipe up so you're looking at the view through the camera. Touch the graphic in the lower left corner. That will bring up a menu. Touch Flight Limits -> Maximum Altitude. In the lower left corner, touch Flight Limit On and it will toggle it to off. Now, there is no flight limit.

Reactions: mefisto82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy