Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Is GoPro still honoring the Karma recall?

Busted2flush

Reaction score
Is GoPro still taking back Karma bundles? I have tried to fill out their support request but never get a submit. I try to call their support line and only get busy signals.
I have one that's never been used or flown.

I think it highly unlikely as they have totally stopped providing support and I think updates to the Karma Drone. I was looking for a good one but after some research I decided too avoid them and move on to an alternative Drone with similar features

Is GoPro still taking back Karma bundles? I have tried to fill out their support request but never get a submit. I try to call their support line and only get busy signals.
I have one that's never been used or flown.
OK, so next obvious question: What's the best rec on where to sell this un-used but fully functional Karma?

Reactions: Ironspear
OK, so next obvious question: What's the best rec on where to sell this un-used but fully functional Karma?
Hiya mate. A couple of questions. Where are you? What country? Does the package include a gopro camera too? What sort of price range are you asking and will it include shipping? Are you able to show an up to date video of it working? Do you use PayPal? Has it ever been updated?

Pity you have to sell it.

Ciao

Hiya mate. A couple of questions. Where are you? What country? Does the package include a gopro camera too? What sort of price range are you asking and will it include shipping? Are you able to show an up to date video of it working? Do you use PayPal? Has it ever been updated?

Ciao
😂A couple of Questions 😂

Sorry for all the questions mate but I am interested in buying your Karma. Just depends on the questions I have asked.

Take care.

I just got mine back from GoPro. Bought the pro subscription for $49 then contacted customer support and cost me $129 to get it a new one or remanufactured Drone and Remote back out. Works great.

Ciao
Am located in the Detroit area. The complete package includes a Hero 6 camera also, which is the only thing I've used (for scuba diving). Would be willing to negotiate on price and shipping. What's your best offer?

Am located in the Detroit area. The complete package includes a Hero 6 camera also, which is the only thing I've used (for scuba diving). Would be willing to negotiate on price and shipping. What's your best offer?
Sorry mate but I am negotiating with a seller here in Australia for one. Good luck with your sale though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS