Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Adventures 2 U

Reaction score
So unfortunately I crashed while in my world travel tour, i ran out of my spare propellers, and come to find out, no one (In Europe) wants anything to do with GoPro Karma Drone. (Makes sense since they discontinued the product), i cant seem to find them anywhere...

I bought some in amazon, had them ordered to my home in the states, then was planing to have them shipped to us (currently here in Albania). Unfortunately i just found out that, that alone will cost me around 200$ to have them come to me, not including the "picking up fee".

Anyways, ill be in south Asia islands in a few days, and I am hopping to find a store that has some...

In the mean time, i hope this gets to you on time and you know where i can find some...

I just bought replacements on eBay for $12 US. SAy's unbranded.... They are exactly the same factory blades that GoPro provides without the sticker shock. China mass ships then here to stores and bam!!!

I just bought replacements on eBay for $12 US. SAy's unbranded.... They are exactly the same factory blades that GoPro provides without the sticker shock. China mass ships then here to stores and bam!!!
This is a set of 4 , I forgot to mention.

Simply go to eBay and type in GoPro Karma Propellars. I don't want to pick your vendor out of fairness to them or maybe you can find them super closer to wherever your at. Upgrade Props available too. Yep, these propellers are exactly the same I used fine measuring equipment and even checked the pitch on them.

Reactions: Shon
Agree with @SurfDog , can you post link you specifically used and have done your testing on? Then all can decide themselves to choose a different vendor or not, but if we blankly search, we have no way to do apples to apples comparison on your experience. Ya know what i mean?

Cheers!

Reactions: SurfDog
If you don't trust them go to GoPro and pay 3 times more.

Thank you so much, ill try ebay and maybe they can send them to me in Indonesia,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS