Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

I BOUGHT NEW KARMA IT DOEST WORK!

tmr

Reaction score
hi guys,

I bought new karma and ı tired every way for calibration but it doesn't work every time giving error .. I have turned around 12321 times but no calibration !

If you have any solutions ?

Thanks

hi guys,

I bought new karma and ı tired every way for calibration but it doesn't work every time giving error .. I have turned around 12321 times but no calibration !

Thanks

Have installed all the new updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have installed all the new updates?

yes 2.0 version last one and if there is any other update ı can't find that because of control panel , when ı check from controller its saying all updates new so ı don't know what is happening

Hummmmm that’s wired. I know I had a “fight” with mine for the first time, afterwards I moved slower and without stoping until I would do over 360, but i suppose you did that already.
That’s is a problem I have not hear off already.
I hope it works

It will not calibrate in a location with a lot of interference. Go to better location and try. If that doesn’t work get it replaced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alright bud. You can not be near anything that has metal in it or close to you proximity. Find a field if it still doesn't work in this field your in let me know your coordinates cause I'm coming with a back hoe LOL. Kidding anyway try the field follow the diagram slowly you will notice the blue bars collect on the circle. Go slllooowwwlllyyy. First horizontal then you will notice pic changed to were you have to point it up same process . Remeber all counter clockwise . Let me know

guys thanks a lot for your answers.. but ı tried every locations its doesn't work when ı try to calibration step 1 ok, after step 2 its saying calibration failed, everything look like true like blue circle bu I can't understand. I'm living Turkey in Istanbul. and ı downloaded my area map still doesn't work

How can ı redownload updates ? I tried lots of time to defaults it doesn't work

First, keep the controller at least 10 feet away from the drone. As others have said, you also want to be in an area free from interference. Don't have a phone or other electronic devices on your person. Stay away from metal (both above and below ground). Avoid concrete that might have metal reinforcement. Don't calibrate on sand that might have magnetite in it.

Try calibrating the acceleromter first. I don't know why this helps, but when the compass is having difficulty calibrating it sometimes helps. If you do get the drone calibrated, fly for a few minutes, land, and then calibrate the acceleromter again. It's best done when the drone components are at operation temperature.

Reactions: Skuzzyg
First, keep the controller at least 10 feet away from the drone. As others have said, you also want to be in an area free from interference. Don't have a phone or other electronic devices on your person. Stay away from metal (both above and below ground). Avoid concrete that might have metal reinforcement. Don't calibrate on sand that might have magnetite in it.

Try calibrating the acceleromter first. I don't know why this helps, but when the compass is having difficulty calibrating it sometimes helps. If you do get the drone calibrated, fly for a few minutes, land, and then calibrate the acceleromter again. It's best done when the drone components are at operation temperature.

Do ı need connection for calibration ??

otherwise I will try calibration again if ı start to fly it will not be problem but ı have never seen while it working

and controller gps not available what is that mean ?

You need to have the controller and drone connected to calibrate.

Both the drone and controller have GPS chips. If the controller doesn't have GPS it might be getting interference. Treat the controller the same way as the drone and avoid having it near electrical devices.

Also, check for Geomagnetic interference. Currently the Kp is at 5. Anything 4 or higher will give communication interference. It looks like October 16 will be a better day with a kp of 3.

You need to have the controller and drone connected to calibrate.

Both the drone and controller have GPS chips. If the controller doesn't have GPS it might be getting interference. Treat the controller the same way as the drone and avoid having it near electrical devices.

Also, check for Geomagnetic interference. Currently the Kp is at 5. Anything 4 or higher will give communication interference. It looks like October 16 will be a better day with a kp of 3.

Thanks for you messages ı will try and let you know

hi guys,

Thanks

Had the same problem. Took it outside and it calibrated first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy