Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

How Much Can I Sell A Karma Hero 5 Bundle For?

NitroMan

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I visit this board every once in a while but I usually hang out on the PhantomPilots board since Phantoms are what I normally fly. That being said, I have a almost new GoPro Karma I am thinking of selling but not sure what a reasonable price is.

The Karma is new with only one 20 minute flight on it. Here are the facts. Back in September of 2017 I purchased the GoPro Karma Hero 5 Black bundle for $1200. Then in December of 2017 I crashed the drone since the controller decided to lose connection and the drone continued to fly away into a building, totally destroying every part of it. GoPro reviewed the flight logs from the controller and determined that the controller failed and I could not regain control of the drone as it headed home, with a building in it's path. My fault for not setting the return to home altitude higher.

Regardless, I was close enough to the drone that it should have responded to my return to home cancel commands (I had moved from the home position) so it kept on going as it was supposed to, right into a building. After review they determined the controller was at fault and even though I have the GoPro Care for it, they authorized replacement of the drone without using GoPro Care. The replacement included new:

Drone
Controller
Battery
Gimbal
Hero 5 Black
Hero 5 Black Battery
Propellers
GoPro Chesty Chest Harness (Free Bonus For Taking So Long To Deliver Replacement)

I received the new drone in January. I updated the firmware and put one flight on it to make sure everything works OK. It's been sitting in the case ever since. I just took it out last week, charged everything up, updated the firmware again and put it all away.

It;'s a great flying drone but I need one that I can load Litchi missions on it since the bulk of my flying entails Litchi missions.

Here's whats included:

GoPro Karma Hero 5 Bundle = $900
Controller
Original Charger (Not In The Photos)
Extra Battery = $100
Backpack Case
GoPro Stabilized Grip
Gimbal
Hero 5 Black
Extra Battery For Hero 5 Black = $20
16GB Memory Card
Dual Battery Charger For Hero 5 Black = $50
Two Sets Of Propellers = $40
GoPro Chesty Chest Harness = $40
GoPro Care 2 Year Warranty (Unused And Transferable, 19 Months Left)= $209
Total = $1359

Please let me know what a reasonable price is I can get for the entire bundle.

Here are some pics:

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_E0207.JPG

Nice setup! I saw a kit go for 550.00 but you can probably get close to 700.00 for it on eBay. List it and put a reserve on it. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would put a reserve of 700 on it and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you sell it? I saw one go for 700 as soon as it was put up the other day--was yours?

Did you sell it? I saw one go for 700 as soon as it was put up the other day--was yours?

I actually haven’t had a chance to yet and also have a friend that might be interested.

Thanks for following up though.

Reactions: Billybob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS