Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hola from sunny orlando Fl....

tigerbawls

Reaction score
After much going back and forth Karma/ Mavic I settled on the Karma. I have a Hero 5 already was in the market for the Grip so why not have the best of both worlds. I haven't had any real positive experience with it yet I am not an expert drone pilot a novice that would like to learn and sxcel, the video was horrible (I've made some adjustments hope they work) been losing connection and now it will not Calibrate very Frustrating. I'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and experience from you all thank you...

Did you update your Karma? There is new update that may solve your issues. Just connect to WiFi and you should see the update prompt. After that go to an open area with no interference and calibrate. Hope this helps!

Did you update your Karma? There is new update that may solve your issues. Just connect to WiFi and you should see the update prompt. After that go to an open area with no interference and calibrate. Hope this helps!
FlyGal, yeah I tried update last week...I think the calibration/ Gps issues was neighborhood interference. I took it out to an open area yesterday and had NO problems it was fun to finally fly the Karma ha ...Thank You!!!

FlyGal, yeah I tried update last week...I think the calibration/ Gps issues was neighborhood interference. I took it out to an open area yesterday and had NO problems it was fun to finally fly the Karma ha ...Thank You!!!

Hi tigerbawls, glad I could help. Yes, if your calibration fails more than twice, it means that there is an interference and it is not good to fly in that area. Even if you are able to arm, you may not have a stable flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS