Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hello from the Netherlands

Ninabeertje

Reaction score
A few weeks ago whe bought our karma in the weekend before Gopro anounced to stop with Karma. Whe used it in the weekend without problems. After whe heard Gopro would stop whe tried to return it but because it was used returning was not possible. I hope Karma will fly for us without problems. Lucky here in Holland whe are protected by law. In case that Karma goes wrong the reseller has to solve the problem or returning the money. Whe hope that whe have fun and lots of beautifull flights.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Reactions: bike5rider
Understand the limits and fly within those limits and you will be fine!,!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: bike5rider
As I said before It was designed for good stable camera work and don't push the limits, or try and fit it with clompen!

Just because GoPro stopped production, it doesn't mean the Karma drone will stop flying. Enjoy it! And welcome.

Reactions: Billybob
As I said before It was designed for good stable camera work and don't push the limits, or try and fit it with clompen!
Just bought some nice klompen for our Karma... Thanks for the idea... Lol

Make sure not to fly near tall buildings- it may loose gps. As long you are out somewhere with no radio interference you should be ok. Here’s one I did while it was snowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Ninabeertje
Very good Billy Bob. Yes the country is the place, tall buildings house too many WiFi equipment these days.
Lucky i live in a small vilage in the country but almost every house here owns a wifi point, they even share it open for the public. Mostly on 2.4ghz the same frequentie as karma uses. Outside our village there is no problem. Flying above water i have to find some confidence but i did 10 flights untill now. Think it iz the same as diving.. Just practice enough so you know your limits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS