Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hello from Texas!

Pilot_Dave

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new Karma owner in N. Texas (west of Fort Worth). I've had it one month, and have seen a few issues already, but want to love it. The GoPro ecosystem attracted me to this purchase, since I'd like to get some functionality out of the Karma Grip along with the aircraft. I'm a former Naval Aviator, and now fly as a Captain on the Boeing 737 for the airlines.

I hope I made the right decision regarding the Karma. Two weeks after I purchased, GoPro announced their withdrawal from the drone business. I like my drone, but I'm nervous about support. I guess GoPro shutting down drone business won't keep my drone from flying, but I hope the firmware is solid.

I'm looking forward to other owners' experiences, and hope to get lots of enjoyment and good footage from this thing. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Welcome to the drone world, I can tell you this about Karma support they are number one in my book, I was having problems with my Karma last week could not get a good GPS signal so send the bird back to Go Pro, they are sending me a new core by Fed X as I type, so I have no complaints, and good luck with your Karma

Chris, wondering if you're new Karma is performing better than the last.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy