Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hello from Scotland

Chris_C

Reaction score
Hi guys, my names Chris, I just bought a Karma drone a few weeks ago. Loving it so far and finding it a breeze to use.

Just a quick question, I cannot seem to find any option to put the drone on Sport mode. I've looked it up online and went through all the options in the controller (which is up to date) and cannot seem to find it anywhere! Any advice or help would be much appreciated!

Reactions: bike5rider
Hi guys, my names Chris, I just bought a Karma drone a few weeks ago. Loving it so far and finding it a breeze to use.

Just a quick question, I cannot seem to find any option to put the drone on Sport mode. I've looked it up online and went through all the options in the controller (which is up to date) and cannot seem to find it anywhere! Any advice or help would be much appreciated!
It is in the flight settings beside volume, brightness distance flight limits etc. Need to try it myself!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It was not designed for sport flying. It was designed for stable flight and good camera work. Take it out to the "Devils Beef Tub!" for some good country views.

Practicing in Sport Mode is good for pilot skills...it'll set you up for flying indoors. Enjoy, and welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy