Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hello everyone

SATTIS

Reaction score
I am new to the drone world, but i have wanted a drone for years. And yesterday i got my Gopro Karma with Hero 5 Black in the mail.
I can't wailt to start flying.

Hello and congratulations. You are going to love the karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'day and Welcome mate!

Enjoy your flying.

They're a blast to fly and do well in wind. Wanting to go to DJI though as they're just so much more advanced in distance, compactness, sensors to keep from hitting stuff and things Karma doesn't have. Still a great drone though and I'm in heaven every time I fly it! P.S. If an eagle comes after your drone HOVER IN PLACE! I almost got attacked and they will drop you! i think because I was sort of lost and hovering trying to figure out where the heck I was was what saved my life. LOL!!! Learn all the features and what you can do as quickly as possible, it will help allot. I had to remove the elevation cap of 400 feet so I can fly super high formations and I've also deactivated the low battery return feature because we don't seem to do well together on being taken over by the controller LOL!!! Happy flying and don't forget to start the blooming video.... One of my worst habits is flying a great run and realizing I forgot to start recording. lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy