Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Greetings from Austin, TX

M

member 1016

Like a lot of folks, I'm a new Karma owner who took advantage of the recent discounts and also like a lot of new Karma owners, I've already crashed my drone and am currently waiting for my replacement via GoPro Care haha!

I did manage to sneak in about a dozen flights before my unfortunate crash and I've really enjoyed the drone and the footage I've been able to capture. I'm videographer / filmmaker mainly specializing in documentary or live event work with the occasional short / sketch video shoot. I've been using GoPros weekly since I bought a Hero 3 Black on launch day so the Karma was the next logical step. Anyways, I look forward to sharing videos and experiences in this group! Here's a video I shot a few weeks back.

Great video mate.

Welcome! When I got into the drone hobby, I decided that I would up my photography game. Why do anything half-way? I have so much to learn, not just about drones, but about photography.

Reactions: Hummingbird
Hi there!
I am also new (San Antonio) to 'dronership' and these forums. I crashed mine yesterday morning due to connection failure...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS