Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GoPro support is a joke

Reaction score
Been back and forth with GoPro support for WEEKS! heres what has transpired. I had my Karma for about a month with NO problems. One day I turn it on it says new software available (1.51) big mistake, every since nothing but issues. "compass calibration issues, No GPS, controller screen goes blank, wild uncontrollable movement, take off fine then lose GPS" all the same issues that are rampant on this site. :
Screw YOU GoPro Support!!! New firmware came out yesterday, did I get anything from Support telling me it was out? NO, I found it on here. All I can say is that this firmware damn sure better fix this problem or my NEXT video on my YouTube channel with close to 10k subscribers will be a straight bashing of this Piece of $&!* Karma and GoPros so called support team. If I do I would like to ask all of you to contribute your videos of Karmas gone wild to make a video worth sharing with the masses. Maybe we can keep someone from falling victim to this inferior drone and horrible customer service. Later in replys I will post emails between me and them its laughable. would not let me post over 10k characters. Happy flying

well actually here is how you deal with go pro support. After calling numerous times and talked to broken English humans and kept telling me trouble shooting things I did I snapped. Finally after calling a few times I got a guy on the line that was prepared for me. His name was Ryan TALK TO RYAN!! RYAN'S the guy you want help you!!

Been back and forth with GoPro support for WEEKS! heres what has transpired. I had my Karma for about a month with NO problems. One day I turn it on it says new software available (1.51) big mistake, every since nothing but issues. "compass calibration issues, No GPS, controller screen goes blank, wild uncontrollable movement, take off fine then lose GPS" all the same issues that are rampant on this site. :
Screw YOU GoPro Support!!! New firmware came out yesterday, did I get anything from Support telling me it was out? NO, I found it on here. All I can say is that this firmware damn sure better fix this problem or my NEXT video on my YouTube channel with close to 10k subscribers will be a straight bashing of this Piece of $&!* Karma and GoPros so called support team. If I do I would like to ask all of you to contribute your videos of Karmas gone wild to make a video worth sharing with the masses. Maybe we can keep someone from falling victim to this inferior drone and horrible customer service. Later in replys I will post emails between me and them its laughable. would not let me post over 10k characters. Happy flying

I just bought the Go Pro 6 with Karma package. I have not opened because Best Buy Charges a restocking Fee. Should I return it

installed the 2.0 update and is working better than when I bought it, took it for a flight today, very overcast skys. I took it up to 700' and approx 2800 feet away with minimal pixelation on screen and never lost contact. upon coming back took it to 1000' but was under it with no problem. I hope that this was the cure. I noticed most complaints were after the 1.51 firmware update. hopefully that is a thing of the past.

I just bought the Go Pro 6 with Karma package. I have not opened because Best Buy Charges a restocking Fee. Should I return it
installed the 2.0 update and is working better than when I bought it, took it for a flight today, very overcast skys. I took it up to 700' and approx 2800 feet away with minimal pixelation on screen and never lost contact. upon coming back took it to 1000' but was under it with no problem. I hope that this was the cure. I noticed most complaints were after the 1.51 firmware update. hopefully that is a thing of the past.

With the contact I’ve had with gopro, they have been pretty fair to me....

1st problem I have was with the usb c port on my camera it’s self had become loose and not charging... within 10 days had a new one/reconditioned back with me..

2nd my harness on stabiliser seams not to be syncing with the camera, so doesn’t go into drone mode or even work in the karma grip.. this has been about two weeks but I’ve got a new harness being delivered to me today, free of charge..

Admittedly they are a nightmare to get hold of, but the deals I’ve had with them so far I can fault them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman