Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GOPRO NOT HONEST

rushgraphix

Reaction score
ok my gopro bailed out on me i filed a complaint they said i launched with no gps then they refused it then sent me a gps map of where it flew to so

It flewaway gopro said i launched without gps which i did not it said after i was hovering at about 100 ft away that it lost gps if the gos was not working how did they and me track it

Did you do the recent GPS update at the beginning of the year?

It flewaway gopro said i launched without gps which i did not it said after i was hovering at about 100 ft away that it lost gps if the gos was not working how did they and me track it

One thing that led to the Karma's demise, is that due to a "closed system" we just have to take Gopro's word for what happened.

With the DJI drones, a third party can easily verify what happened. I've seen DJI claim a drone crash was due to user error, but after support from third parties on message boards like this, DJI reversed their decision. I've also seen pilots that make all sorts of wild inaccurate claims that are easily disproven via the captured telemetry data.

It's not so simple with the Karma. I've seen video that highly suggests a flight was due to pilot error or mechanical failure, but without the ability to view and interpret the flight log, how can we be certain?

The gos was working it just would not respond only response was it was landing

I guess I am the only owner that lost two - Both left at high rates of speed after initial hover when I moved the forward stick and would not respond. I always kept them closer than fifty yards. Of course they would not send me another - instead I got a $100 discount on a Gopro 8. They did not accuse me of wrongdoing, they just said it was out of warranty. I flew both drones many times and became a good pilot. I only used the drone for my real hobby, video, and I really liked the Karma but I guess I got stung. Now I wonder if it was the controller - it had the latest update, in fact it was the first flight after the update. Now I am kinda afraid to invest in any drone.

Really you think i didnt yes more than once even flew over with a dji checking roofs

You know it was a gift to a police department that most likely spent over a 100 grand with go pro for bodycams still refused to replace it

I guess I am the only owner that lost two - Both left at high rates of speed after initial hover when I moved the forward stick and would not respond. I always kept them closer than fifty yards. Of course they would not send me another - instead I got a $100 discount on a Gopro 8. They did not accuse me of wrongdoing, they just said it was out of warranty. I flew both drones many times and became a good pilot. I only used the drone for my real hobby, video, and I really liked the Karma but I guess I got stung. Now I wonder if it was the controller - it had the latest update, in fact it was the first flight after the update. Now I am kinda afraid to invest in any drone.
sounds really familiar lol

GO PRO IS N OT A HONEST COMPANY I WILL REPOST THIS TILL I GET A NEW GOPRO KARMA HOW DID YOU TRACK IT IT THERE WAS NO GPS ON DRONE PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME

Reactions: dronelover
They kno exactly what happened as their drones are monitored by GPS, so they kno the exact moment when it lost signal and that it flew away. Thats how the could track the path of it but it seems the controller and drone lost signal between each other, otherwise they could not tell you what path it took

They kno exactly what happened as their drones are monitored by GPS, so they kno the exact moment when it lost signal and that it flew away. Thats how the could track the path of it but it seems the controller and drone lost signal between each other, otherwise they could not tell you what path it took
the controller was in contact with the drone only thing or option it would give me is landing in place trust me I tried them all after every command it responded landing in place

Sorry but this is pretty pathetic discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phobos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS