Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GoPro Karma error

holtgp

Reaction score
Hi guys !

We were capturing a group video with karma with 2 minutes left on battery. But this ..... started to take off. The problem is that we were in the beach and karma took off to the sand and a little wave got it. I ran there asap and took off the battery to power it down instantly. Now after 1,5 week of "rehabilitation" I put it back together and tried to power it on. And it has power but nothing happens. The 2 back light are flasshing red and thats it. The power on button flashing either red or white.

Anyone knows what can be the actual problem? If this flash lights means some specific problem?

Thanks !

Beach, salt water? Any saltwater in the Karma and By is probably toast. Send to GoPro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah salt water but it did not got that much amount of it. It would be very tricky to send back, because I have it from germany and I'm from hungary and I'm now in portugal...

If you cannot send it back I think, but am not sure you can open case. There are videos out there. There are little switches in landing gear and motor arms. Seriously any salt water at all has done damage and you will find corrosion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS