Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Gopro Karma Crash

Ryan Mac

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I’m new here.

I was flying my GoPro Karma that I’ve had for a month. I had 4 minutes left in flight after a full battery charge. It started making a very clangy noise from the propellers. I immediately knew something was wrong and started bring back to me by manual and not by pressing the “return to home button” I done nothing wrong. It was about 10 metres from me and about 6 metres high. As I was bringing it back, it plunged into the ground. I had full gps and compass. Anyone else had this problem?

Hey mate,

About a month ago, my Karma flew out of the sky, I contacted GoPro, gave them my flight logs and photographs of the damaged equipment, I shipped the Karma and GoPro and they returned with a replacement set.

I'm glad no one was hurt.
Good luck,

Cheers,

Jemore

Hey Guys, I’m new here.

I was flying my GoPro Karma that I’ve had for a month. I had 4 minutes left in flight after a full battery charge. It started making a very clangy noise from the propellers. I immediately knew something was wrong and started bring back to me by manual and not by pressing the “return to home button” I done nothing wrong. It was about 10 metres from me and about 6 metres high. As I was bringing it back, it plunged into the ground. I had full gps and compass. Anyone else had this problem?

I had nearly the same thing happen to me except there was not clangy noise and instead of plunging to the ground, it flew straight up into the bottom of a bridge. I got a replacement with GoPro Care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS