Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GoPro Just may not CARE ABOUT THE KARMA FLYING AWAY

maubrey24

Reaction score
As I read all the stories about the KARMA flying away. I'm not sure why GoPro has not come up with new update to fix the problem. Before the last update there less fly aways. Since the most recent update the Karma has had a lot of issues. Contacting GoPro seems to be another issue when you To explain your concern about there product They seem to have no answers. Why is it taking so long to update the software

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: clackey
A lot of fly aways seem to be the drone heading off searching for a GPS fix, sometimes increased by pilot input, I'm not sure what type of software fix we could expect, I guess if it was programmed that once GPS was lost that it just hovered in place as best it could without a signal, no increase to the motors etc may help

Reactions: maubrey24
A lot of fly aways seem to be the drone heading off searching for a GPS fix, sometimes increased by pilot input, I'm not sure what type of software fix we could expect, I guess if it was programmed that once GPS was lost that it just hovered in place as best it could without a signal, no increase to the motors etc may help

I couldn't agree with you more !
At this point I would have to say it has became an trial and error with the software updates. Hopefully they will resolve this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS