Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GoPro Customer Service

wilcoxads

Reaction score
We had a flyaway last week. GoPro had me upload flight data from our controller, & they determined that we had a magnetic interference...not pilot error. Our replacement has shipped. All of this in less than a week. FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I will recommend GoPro to everyone

Good customer service, but necessary due to inferior product.

We had a flyaway last week. GoPro had me upload flight data from our controller, & they determined that we had a magnetic interference...not pilot error. Our replacement has shipped. All of this in less than a week. FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I will recommend GoPro to everyone
Just a quick follow up on our flyaway. Our new Karma with everything that had been attached to the flyaway arrived today....8 days after uploading our data from the controller. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Can you describe a little bit on what happened about your flyaway, thank you.

Can you describe a little bit on what happened about your flyaway, thank you.
Not much to describe...Karma lifted off, flew normal for about about 20’, then sped away. Nothing we tried to do on the controller worked.

Last edited:
Thank you, you mentioned Gopro stated there was the cause of magnetic interference, did you got any message from the controller before took off or just "ready to fly".

Thank you, you mentioned Gopro stated there was the cause of magnetic interference, did you got any message from the controller before took off or just "ready to fly".
No warning at all

Ready to fly....then it flew normal for about 20’....then off it went...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS