Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GoPro corrupted mp4 file

atti7

Reaction score
I made videos with GoPro 5. I have some very important but corrupted videos. When I try to fix them I have got this message: FATAL ERROR: The file 'bad.mp4' cannot be recovered. The entire file is filled by FF byte! Could anyone help me, please? I can pay for it, if anyone can help me. Thank you. Please send email me. [email protected]

I seem to remember a recent Reddit post about “free software” you can’t believe is free. It included info about software that could play even corrupted videos.

InfanView is the name of the free software

Reactions: Matisse
I seem to remember a recent Reddit post about “free software” you can’t believe is free. It included info about software that could play even corrupted videos.

InfanView is the name of the free software
I've used IrfanView in the past when a hard drive crashed, and have had mixed results. I'd say I got back 90% of pictures, but only about 50-ish% of videos.

I made videos with GoPro 5. I have some very important but corrupted videos. When I try to fix them I have got this message: FATAL ERROR: The file 'bad.mp4' cannot be recovered. The entire file is filled by FF byte! Could anyone help me, please? I can pay for it, if anyone can help me. Thank you. Please send email me. [email protected]

@atti7 - post a link to the file(s) and we'll take a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman