Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

GoPro app issues.

Gus

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
New to the Drone thing. Bought the Karma 2 years ago but only used it for the first time last Friday. Ive installed all updates and I’m running it with the Hero 7 Black. Footage is great.
My issue is with the GOPRO APP. When I go the save Video footage to my iphone photos a message comes up WE NEED MORE SPACE. I’ve got the IPHONE XS, latest updates installed and has 170GB available. Holds 256GB so there’s stacks of memory available. Any one out there had the same happened to them and did you rectify?
Thanks in advance.

Hey Gus,

The two years you did not fly, was there a battery in the camera? What about the Karma itself?

Good luck with iPhone. iOS is weird about handling memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
New to the Drone thing. Bought the Karma 2 years ago but only used it for the first time last Friday. Ive installed all updates and I’m running it with the Hero 7 Black. Footage is great.
My issue is with the GOPRO APP. When I go the save Video footage to my iphone photos a message comes up WE NEED MORE SPACE. I’ve got the IPHONE XS, latest updates installed and has 170GB available. Holds 256GB so there’s stacks of memory available. Any one out there had the same happened to them and did you rectify?
Thanks in advance.
I had this message, still do. At 1st, I created more space on my PC by moving files to an external hard drive. I still got the message. Now I click OK and go to the + button and specify the drive that indicates the SD card, then open. That usually does the trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy