Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Go Pro Karma Delayed in USA Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFI

Reaction score
I was all set to drive off to my local Best Buy store and pick up a Karma and then......wham! This morning the website was updated from pick up availability on the 23rd to the 27th. The GoPro website however now says "Ship date: November 14" Aggggh!

There have been some rumors that this could be due to a fight between DJI and GoPro over the similarity between the platforms. Since the only obvious external similarity is that they both have folding arms, I doubt this is the case, but you never know.

I hope that there aren't any issues and that they are able to deliver before the end of November. A rush to get things on the shelves before Christmas could cause even more issues.

This is unfortunate at this time as the heat rises in the war between dji and gopro. GoPro is missing an opportunity with dji already also not making good on its order/shipping dates. Could have siezed the opportunity to gather market share by delivering when promised. Maybe there is something to their design similiarities that is causing problems.

At either rate it is showing the only option of ordering an entire bundle, and i already bought my hero5 the date it was released... Very irritated.

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search before you craft your post. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - GoPro Karma not available until November 14

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS