Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Future Features

deanrobi

Reaction score
Read this on another forum:

Yes. That said there’s a firmware update coming with follow the remote/me and flightpath. Hero 6 will be the same form factor with spec bumps and a new chip with way better color definition and light sensor. No more blown out skies as you go from dark to light.

Evidently sourced from a Gopro employer. There is already RTC so it makes sense that "follow the controller feature'" could be added

Reactions: maubrey24
I'm not putting stock in this until it is an official statement from GoPro.

Originally the Karma was advertised to be able to connect to the Session. Old ads keep resurfacing which list the Session as an option, but it is incorrect and officially not going to ever be the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: maubrey24
So that I can paint a clear picture of your post deanrobi. There is another update coming out to correct the karma to remote issue and GoPro is going to put out another camera.
Wow [emoji15]. Thanks for the post and keep us informed of what you found out there in Karma World [emoji289]. We all must stand together before we continue to invest in More GoPro products. I still see the promo on the Karma ( the easiest drone to fly) HELLL WE CANT KEEP IT IN THE Sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS