Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

For Sale: Karma Drone, Controller, etc. (No Camera or Gimbal)

D

Deleted member 676

This is a good package to have for spare and backup parts for your Karma. Or, if you add your own GoPro Hero camera and gimbal, you now have a complete drone! Purchased new in Nov. 2017. Never crashed. Total number of flights: 12.

Note: This does NOT include the camera, SD card, camera batteries, gimbal, or handheld stabilizer grip.

All of the items below ARE included, in excellent working order and almost new condition:
GoPro Karma Body
Controller
Drone Battery Charger
Two (2) Drone Batteries
Six (6) Propellers
Backpack Case

Will ship to the continental United States; you pay shipping charges. Asking $500 (plus shipping). Let me know if interested!

GoPro Karma for Sale-Closeup.JPG GoPro Karma for Sale-In Case.JPG GoPro Karma for Sale-Pieces.JPG

Try putting it through Amazon you may get a bite.

Unfortunately, the weekend pricing dropped the price to $799 with a Hero 6, gimbal, and stabilizer. It makes $500 a push for spare.

I have two Karma drones right now, so even your offer would have a pass by me. Glad to here you are keeping your camera, stabilizer and grip. One thing I hope you have a second grip charger has there is no other satisfactory charger that will charge it.

Unfortunately, the weekend pricing dropped the price to $799 with a Hero 6, gimbal, and stabilizer. It makes $500 a push for spare.
Yep, saw that. Looks like I have bad timing!

For anyone who is interested... make me an offer.

Yep, saw that. Looks like I have bad timing!

For anyone who is interested... make me an offer.
Just bought this Karma drone package about a month ago from Best Buy $499. With the karma grip price standing firm at $299 which means the drone brand new I got for $200 with all the flight components.
That being said as a used product without the stabilizer and just your word of 12 total flights my offer is $125 plus shipping. Your product to me comes with no warranty and guarantees.

Well it looks as if you have one offer at least. Seeing that you are keeping your grip, stabilizer, and camera. Here is a little clip that may have you think in a different direction:

https://youtu.be/inxcM3Y-BHg

Just turn p your sound.

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's feedback. It's been sold. This is no longer for sale.

Glad to hear it. Now to get back down to some serious Mobile photography.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy