Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

For Sale: Karma Body, Batteries, and Parts (no camera, gimbal, or grip)

D

Deleted member 676

This is a good package to have for spare and backup parts for your Karma. Or, if you have a GoPro Hero camera and gimbal, you now have a drone! Purchased new in Nov. 2017. Never crashed. Total number of flights: 12.

Note: This does NOT include the camera, SD card, camera batteries, gimbal, or handheld stabilizer grip.

All of the items below ARE included, in excellent working order and almost new condition:

GoPro Karma Body
Controller
Drone Battery Charger
Two Drone Batteries
Six Propellers
Backpack Case

MAKE ME AN OFFER! Ships from Dallas, Texas.

GoPro Karma for Sale.JPG

Reactions: Billybob
I can offer 300. I know it’s worth more., but I’m probably going Mavic next time

Is this still available?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes. I can only ship to the U.S. I can ship tomorrow (Wed. 4/11) but because of a trip, I don't have access to it again until 4/23. What can you offer?

This is a good package to have for spare and backup parts for your Karma. Or, if you have a GoPro Hero camera and gimbal, you now have a drone! Purchased new in Nov. 2017. Never crashed. Total number of flights: 12.

Note: This does NOT include the camera, SD card, camera batteries, gimbal, or handheld stabilizer grip.

All of the items below ARE included, in excellent working order and almost new condition:

GoPro Karma Body
Controller
Drone Battery Charger
Two Drone Batteries
Six Propellers
Backpack Case

View attachment 163
Did you sell this yet?

Yes. I can only ship to the U.S. I can ship tomorrow (Wed. 4/11) but because of a trip, I don't have access to it again until 4/23. What can you offer?
350 but I can not do it till 3-22

This has not been sold yet. I'm traveling and away from the equipment until 4/23, however. I can ship to the continental U.S. Please check back on 4/23 if you're still interested.

This has not been sold yet. I'm traveling and away from the equipment until 4/23, however. I can ship to the continental U.S. Please check back on 4/23 if you're still interested.
Will you take 350.00 if so let me know I live in Kilgore, Texas

GoPro Karma Body
Controller
Drone Battery Charger
Two Drone Batteries
Six Propellers
Backpack Case

View attachment 163

I am interested in one (1) battery. Can you ship via USPS to an APO AP 96326 address?
Scott

Hello all. Sorry for the delay in writing back; I've been traveling. I've put the sale of these items on hold temporarily. I'll let you know when they are available again. Thanks.

Hello all. Sorry for the delay in writing back; I've been traveling. I've put the sale of these items on hold temporarily. I'll let you know when they are available again. Thanks.
I'm coming through Dallas today would love to get it

I'm coming through Dallas today would love to get it

If you find your way through Austin soon, I"m going to be selling my entire Karma kit once I get the replacement core from GoPro.

This drone has been sold. Thanks for the interrest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS