Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

For Sale: 3 Karma Drone Batteries

simon-riley

Reaction score
***SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY***

I was recently a Karma Drone owner and like most on here, I had many issues with my drone. I went back and forth with GoPro numerous times trying to resolve an issue for nearly two months. During this dreadful time, I would demand GoPro send me a karma drone battery as compensation for my inconvenience. They would do it each time because they were wrong in my situation and KEPT dropping the ball. Needless to say, I have received a full refund after returning the drone. However, I still have the three courtesy batteries they sent me.

These three have never been used as I was never able to fly my drone due to their software issue. So these batteries are in mint condition. I just looked online and GoPro is still selling their batteries for $99.99 each.

I am selling mines for:
  • 1 for $75.00 ($25 savings off full retail)
  • 2 for $135.00 ($65 savings off full retail)
  • 3 for $200.00 ($100 savings off full retail)
If any questions, let me know. Battery Back.jpg Battery Front.jpg Battery Front.jpg Battery Back.jpg

I was recently a Karma Drone owner and like most on here, I had many issues with my drone. I went back and forth with GoPro numerous times trying to resolve an issue for nearly two months. During this dreadful time, I would demand GoPro send me a karma drone battery as compensation for my inconvenience. They would do it each time because they were wrong in my situation and KEPT dropping the ball. Needless to say, I have received a full refund after returning the drone. However, I still have the three courtesy batteries they sent me.

These three have never been used as I was never able to fly my drone due to their software issue. So these batteries are in mint condition. I just looked online and GoPro is still selling their batteries for $99.99 each.

I am selling mines for:
If any questions, let me know. View attachment 127 View attachment 126 View attachment 126 View attachment 127

I'm interested where are you located ?
Cheers Brent

Reactions: simon-riley
I am interested in two.

Regards, Eric

I am selling mines for:
If any questions, let me know. View attachment 127 View attachment 126 View attachment 126 View attachment 127

I am selling mines for:

I am interested in one (1) battery. Can you ship via USPS to an APO AP 96326 address?
Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy