Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Flaming Gorge Reservoir, Big Firehole, Wyoming USA Unedited flight to Chimney Rock and Next Butte East.

Honker47

Reaction score
This was a really fun flight, unedited! I attempted it once before in a 20mph gusting wind and hit a 400 ft cap that I didn't know I could override, I didn't even make the base. Altitude cap removed and were ready to do this. Calm winds and a party cloudy sky added to the beauty of the area I was born and raised in. I'll NEVER add cheese tunes to my video's, this is almost what it would sound like in real life. From the eye's of Eagle Eye Annie, sit back and enjoy the flight! Johnathan

This was a really fun flight, unedited! I attempted it once before in a 20mph gusting wind and hit a 400 ft cap that I didn't know I could override, I didn't even make the base. Altitude cap removed and were ready to do this. Calm winds and a party cloudy sky added to the beauty of the area I was born and raised in. I'll NEVER add cheese tunes to my video's, this is almost what it would sound like in real life. From the eye's of Eagle Eye Annie, sit back and enjoy the flight! Johnathan

Wow looks so great man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your positive feedback, The more I fly the better my future video's will be, just starting out though.

Same here, i just want to get out more and practice. At least you have some lovely space to do it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge thing I'm learning is to make a mental flight plan before taking off instead of flying blind. Most of what I'm doing isn't this high flying stuff, I'm flying low around cliffs, boulders, pine and cedar tree's, all sorts of stuff to run into. Skimming water and the ground and learning where I truly am as opposed to what it looks like in the monitor. Also trying to not look away from the monitor and trust in it. Most of what I'm doing is flying way out of sight of the naked eye to do this technical flying. I have a fast growing lot of video's on YouTube, my handle is honker47. Not into editing anything yet, I love the flying and filming not so much interested in learning to edit yet. LOL

Attachments

• GH010074.jpg
    GH010074.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy