Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Raincast

Reaction score
Hey fellow flyers,

Each time my drone took off, I’ve come to enjoy exploring El Nido a whole lot more! So, I am sharing with you some of my aerial footage. Personally, I still prefer Coron (also in Palawan, Philippines) due to a lot more fish variety when snorkelling, a few Japanese shipwrecks and some remote islands. Of course, the footage here doesn’t do the place justice so feel free to visit and explore!

Hey fellow flyers,

Each time my drone took off, I’ve come to enjoy exploring El Nido a whole lot more! So, I am sharing with you some of my aerial footage. Personally, I still prefer Coron (also in Palawan, Philippines) due to a lot more fish variety when snorkelling, a few Japanese shipwrecks and some remote islands. Of course, the footage here doesn’t do the place justice so feel free to visit and explore!

hey kabayan!
nice... hope i can visit palawan, too. i miss philippines. keep on droning and share your vidz. u got youtube account?

Reactions: Raincast
Hey fellow flyers,

Wow...what a beautiful place! Your drone footage is absolutely gorgeous.

Are you using the Karma drone/grip for your filming? Based on the Youtube video description it appears that you are using the Mavic. I imagine that you post videos here as a way to share your footage with fellow drone enthusiasts?

Reactions: Raincast
Yes, I'm just sharing drone footage with those who love drones! My video should be similarly achieved with a Karma either way.

It's unfortunate that GoPro dropped their drone line. I do have a GoPro 6 but have too much footage that I haven't touched them yet haha. Cheers!

Wow...what a beautiful place! Your drone footage is absolutely gorgeous.

Are you using the Karma drone/grip for your filming? Based on the Youtube video description it appears that you are using the Mavic. I imagine that you post videos here as a way to share your footage with fellow drone enthusiasts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS