Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Drone Keeper Mini, or other audible location device?

friskevision

Reaction score
Has anyone used a Drone Keeper mini or similar? I'm reading about people losing their Karma in other peoples yards, high brush, etc. It seems to me an audible alarm would help these type of situations.

Does anyone have any experience with something like this?

Thanks!
Bobby

I have a tile slim stuck in the battery's plastic shell. My test results gave me a barely audible alarm (due to location of the tile) & shorter bluetooth range (also probably due to location). It alerted me when I was a few feet from the tile. With the tile in a wallet, I was in range yards away not feet. There was an update so I'll see how that improved the next day it isn't raining here in Florida.
Search threads, another member uses a gps tracker in the UK that is also available in the US.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: friskevision
I have a tile slim stuck in the battery's plastic shell. My test results gave me a barely audible alarm (due to location of the tile) & shorter bluetooth range (also probably due to location). It alerted me when I was a few feet from the tile. With the tile in a wallet, I was in range yards away not feet. There was an update so I'll see how that improved the next day it isn't raining here in Florida.
Search threads, another member uses a gps tracker in the UK that is also available in the US.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS