Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Digging Site - Cinematic Test

i get around 1 km out of mine. i have discovered that if you have the drone on the same elevation as the controller you can go further. do you use the hero 5/6 or the 7. i have always wounded if the hyper smooth stabilization on the 7 would be any good in the drone due to the fact that the drone has the gimble
I use the 7 black. It does make a big difference.

but with the stabilization it would cancel out due to the gimble or it would act against it because the gimble would correct the mistake before the gopro has time. i turn the stabilization of when in drone for this reason

but with the stabilization it would cancel out due to the gimble or it would act against it because the gimble would correct the mistake before the gopro has time. i turn the stabilization of when in drone for this reason

You don‘t need to turn off stabilisation in your Hero because it is deacitvated automatically as soon as you put the cam inside the Karma gimbal. Check it out in the menue if you like.
Hypersmooth and TimeWarp are also not available inside the Karma gimbal. So it does not make sense to replace a Hero 6 through a Hero 7 as long as you only use it with your drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS