Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

crashed my karma

Crash

Reaction score
lost eye sight with my karma. It went into a tree. My fault. My question is, are there replacement parts available. The white top of the body cracked into pieces.. Part of the internal parts that hold the battery in place cracked off. One of the propeller arms was cracked off. Even the camera holder was cracked. The round part that goes into the drone was cracked into pieces. So while I am someone who would be up to rebuilding it. I can't seem to find the replacement parts. Or should I say pieces. I guess I should have started with a fifty dollar drone. lol The camera survived.

Hi mate.
Bummer re the crash!

I have seen arms, gimbals and skids etc for replacement but I think you may have to get a whole new core. I have never come across the outer cases etc. May be cheaper to buy a 2nd hand Karma.

Good luck in your hunt.

Check eBay, from time to time spares only Karma’s are available.

Yes, looks a karma core is what you want as long as your gimbal is not damaged. You can get one direct from gopro for 179. Go to gopro.com and search for karma.

Thanks for all of your replies. I was really upset to think that my very expensive toy on my second use was thoroughly destroyed. I wish I would have keep a line of sight on it. And while it was my fault. I wish the plastic used in the drone were less brittle. And with go pro knowing that for a lot of reasons these things fall from the sky. At least offer a complete line of replacement parts. They are to expensive to just buy another one. But thanks for all of you who spent your time to offer advise.

Thanks for all of your replies. I was really upset to think that my very expensive toy on my second use was thoroughly destroyed. I wish I would have keep a line of sight on it. And while it was my fault. I wish the plastic used in the drone were less brittle. And with go pro knowing that for a lot of reasons these things fall from the sky. At least offer a complete line of replacement parts. They are to expensive to just buy another one. But thanks for all of you who spent your time to offer advise.

Just FYI... The Gopro Karma has been discontinued for almost two years. Replacement parts used to be quite easy to pick up on Amazon. As I understand it...they are still available through GoPro Customer service.

Before I owned a drone, I imagined that if the engines cut off, the drone would gently float down to the ground...or that if one of the props busted, there were three redundant props that would help me get my drone home. Oh...how naive I was!!!

These things fall out of the sky like a brick!

Reactions: XerxesZ
My Karma drone crashed today and I need core repair done on it. I see above that the Karma core has been discontinued. Does anyone know how to get in touch with GoPro customer service to speak with someone about core repair or replacement?

Core was listed a few weeks ago but not there today. Web site has links to support and they were VERY supportive with me a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS