Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Controller update

my name is stu

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just got my new Karma. I need to update via the controller first but it won't connect to my wifi. I've connecting via my home router and my mobile hotspot from my iphone, but no joy. I also tried turning off my router password but that didn't work either. Anyone experience this?

Is there some way of downloading the firmware update and pushing it via USB connection from my laptop?

Thanks,
Stu

Hi Guys,

I just got my new Karma. I need to update via the controller first but it won't connect to my wifi. I've connecting via my home router and my mobile hotspot from my iphone, but no joy. I also tried turning off my router password but that didn't work either. Anyone experience this?

Is there some way of downloading the firmware update and pushing it via USB connection from my laptop?

Thanks,
Stu

I had the same problem. It couldn't see my home router. It couldn't see my iphone. I then tried my laptop as a hot spot and it saw it (windows10). Go figure ??? Just bought my karma/hero6 also. System still seems to be very glitchy.

ok - I got it sorted by using my windows laptop's hotspot while connected to my home wifi. It would appear that the controller can't connect to some routers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS