Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Controller failure to boot.

Celtic

Reaction score
Hi guys,new to drones. I have a problem with my controller. When I turn it on it starts to boot,gets as far as the loading line,then KARMA on the screen and totally blank after that. I`ve tried totally discharging the battery,no good. Fully charged and tried a factory reset,no good.Can`t seem to find anything on the net of any help. hoping one of you will have a solution? ......TIA

Since controller will not finish booting, the only thing I can find is the hard reset that is done by holding power switch down for 8 sec. Factory reset is done from screen menus, so not an option. Sounds like an update install got interrupted or something. Have you asked GoPro for help? They don’t care about warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. I sent an email last week outlining the problem still waiting to hear back from them. Is there a dedicated email that is used or just the one on their website?

I am in the States and use this page with great success I can honestly say. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. I know different in different countries, but all I can add.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS