Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Controller buttons

Blester

Reaction score
My Karma controller landing button has started to crack and peel off, its brand new just over a week old from the seller.
Has anyone come across this problem?

What did go pro do about it, I’ve posted a complaint to them ?

Same with me as well on the refurb unit I purchased, my original Karma has so far not had the issue. Appears just to be the rubberized button covering with the symbol.

My button cracked and pealed the day I brought it home from Best Buy. I returned everything and they replaced everything. Took about a week.

My controller is in transit to the Netherlands for replacement , just by luck I got a backup on eBay cheap cost me £59.00 . Looks new still had the screen protector on it.

My controller is in transit to the Netherlands for replacement , just by luck I got a backup on eBay cheap cost me £59.00 . Looks new still had the screen protector on it.

That is a great buy mate. Well done!
Just remember you will have to "re pair" it with your Karma.
This left me scratching my head when I switched out and tried out my second controller.
Good luck!

No it's a back up controller a second one, a replacement, one I can use until the replacement arrives. Do you speak English?o_O

No it's a back up controller a second one, a replacement, one I can use until the replacement arrives. Do you speak English?o_O

I speak Australian mate :)
You? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS