Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Closing the Karma Remote?

ProJames

Reaction score
Hello,

So my GoPro Karma was delivered yesterday - looking forward to taking to the skies!

I have a question:

Regarding the remote - what happens if it is closed midflight?

Looking at the new 'follow me mode' - can you set that up / close it - put it in a back pack - ride / ski off etc?

thanks

J

Hello,

So my GoPro Karma was delivered yesterday - looking forward to taking to the skies!

I have a question:

Regarding the remote - what happens if it is closed midflight?

Looking at the new 'follow me mode' - can you set that up / close it - put it in a back pack - ride / ski off etc?

thanks

J
No, you can't close it but I've seen some kid on YouTube stick in a thin looking backpack, open, and do that.... however what happens if the joysticks get nudged in the backpack... I've seen people with the controller in the car & have the drone follow. Worked fine ! Get creative but don't close it.... search Karma follow me mode on YouTube ... Have fun !

No, you can't close it but I've seen some kid on YouTube stick in a thin looking backpack, open, and do that.... however what happens if the joysticks get nudged in the backpack... I've seen people with the controller in the car & have the drone follow. Worked fine ! Get creative but don't close it.... search Karma follow me mode on YouTube ... Have fun !

Super! Thanks for your advice and help

Can't wait to fly it !

J

Reactions: JudoSurfer

Some how it needs a waterproof case which attaches to a chest mount or something for the follow me mode to work seamlessly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman