Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Clearance at Best Buy

I didn't see anything under $599 and with hero 6 it was showing $999. I wonder if logging in incognito might change the prices they are showing...

Yep, gone now. must have been a flash sale or something. Sorry

I didn't see anything under $599 and with hero 6 it was showing $999. I wonder if logging in incognito might change the prices they are showing...

Don't apologize, always good to let people know when you see a good deal. I checked it when you posted the link, but didn't see anything then either.

I saw it, it showed clearance on the karma bundle that didn't come with a camera.

Reactions: Shon
thank you for posting this I got a battery for $89.00 cdn.

Reactions: Shon
I bought a brand new complete kit with a GPH6 included. I have never flown it, just updated the software to latest. I also have two extra batteries for a total of 3. I also have two extra sets of props from Master AirScrew.

I'm actually looking to sell it as I don't feel confident enough to fly it and Canada's draconian drone laws :(

Anyone know roughly what I should be asking for it?

Much appreciated!

I bought a brand new complete kit with a GPH6 included. I have never flown it, just updated the software to latest. I also have two extra batteries for a total of 3. I also have two extra sets of props from Master AirScrew.

I'm actually looking to sell it as I don't feel confident enough to fly it and Canada's draconian drone laws :(

Anyone know roughly what I should be asking for it?

Much appreciated!
If you have an eBay account you can use advanced search options to see what similar kits sold for. You can similarly look on Craig’s list or Facebook storefront and see what local offerings look like in your area. I’m thinking at least $600-700. The extra batteries might sweeten the deal, or you might be able to get more if you sell the extra batteries separately.

Reactions: MagicA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS