Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Camera Unexpected Behavior

Ski_K2

Reaction score
On my first Karma Drone flight I had trouble starting video recording on the camera. It finally started recording after many button presses.
Before my second flight I made sure the camera was recording before takeoff. It seems the camera responds better if you power on controller and drone for several minutes before the camera responds to the record button on the controller.
More troubling was after flying/recording for 10 minutes or so the camera makes it's file size change to new recording file when it reaches 4GB. The second recording automatically started, as expected, but switched to video timelapse mode.

Did I miss a default setting somewhere?

???

Hi Ski_K2!
Replace your SD-Card and try again. Faulty SD-Cards can make your GoPro do weird things.

On my first Karma Drone flight I had trouble starting video recording on the camera. It finally started recording after many button presses.
Before my second flight I made sure the camera was recording before takeoff. It seems the camera responds better if you power on controller and drone for several minutes before the camera responds to the record button on the controller.
More troubling was after flying/recording for 10 minutes or so the camera makes it's file size change to new recording file when it reaches 4GB. The second recording automatically started, as expected, but switched to video timelapse mode.

Did I miss a default setting somewhere?

???

I have not had this problem I agree with the idea of making sure your SD Card is compatible with the Gopro.

If you power down and then power back on...the drone will default to 1080P linear mode. If you want to film in 4K, 2K, etc...you will need to manually adjust the settings from the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS