Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Calibrate screen won’t come up on controller?

Bill316

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks. Just got my Karma out and charged it up. Updated everything and went In To recalibrate since it’s been about a year. Can’t seem to get the calibration screen to come up. Went and tried to fly and motors started, hit take off and it made a sharp tilt to the right and BAM right into the wall! Any ideas? Thanks for you help.

Try reset controller? Maybe update, if y have old version, but it's danger, because after update (version 2.50.01), you don't have to pair karma with controller. Or another controller...?

Reactions: dronelover
Try reset controller? Maybe update, if y have old version, but it's danger, because after update (version 2.50.01), you don't have to pair karma with controller. Or another controller...?
Hi. Its like iv said. This is a dino of a drone.

Yes. You can choose the next to the next older firmware for controller.

But i wouldnt do anything now if the drone flies. Just sell it please. You will regret if you didnt.

I have one that functions perfectly. And another that wouldnt pair.

The second one that wouldnt pair has only been flown 2x. As in its basically new.

I believe the owner tried to update firmware and thats how she must have bricked the drone.

I use the second for parts should i need it.

Try getting an old dji mavic pro one. Its just a better drone.

Lots and lots of spare parts. Batteries can still be bought new and other things needs repairing are easy to do.
Good battery life and good long connection.

Im here trying to not convince myself from buying a used inspire 1 pro.

But maybe ill just buy it anyways…..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raith11458