Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Cable Cam - save flight path for next battery?

samsquatch

Reaction score
Hey gang, I have a question.
So, I'd like to fly the same cable cam flight path multiple times, spanning multiple battery cycles throughout the day. Will the controller store the flight path while I change the karma's battery?
I haven't tried this yet, and maybe I should have before asking - just curious if anyone else has done this.
Cheers!
SAM

I don't think it will remember. However when the controller is not turned off it should remember but it has to connect to karma again so i think it won't remember..you have to test it. Keep us informed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Shon
Hey gang, I have a question.
So, I'd like to fly the same cable cam flight path multiple times, spanning multiple battery cycles throughout the day. Will the controller store the flight path while I change the karma's battery?
I haven't tried this yet, and maybe I should have before asking - just curious if anyone else has done this.
Cheers!
SAM
Hello, I think you can solve the problem like this: If you stand at the same place each time, write down the positions used (e.g. Distance, altitudes) and use them next time, I think it will work. I have not tried myself, so I would like to know whether it works or not. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS