Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Bug fix coming this week???

Hope gopro do not leave us stranded. Just love this drone. Please dont neglect us

Reactions: Ironspear
Seems fellow pilots are still having issues after updating software. Let’s see if GoPro release a further update!

Updated mine and still no gps no compass and it will not let me fly period. Very disappointed :(

I saw the post. What is the gps "roll over" bug. I once had an issue that my karma turned upside down and flew directly to the ground to crash. Does that have anything to do with it?
Have you tried to fly since the new year? Karma pilots reporting that it can't find GPS or no GPS message. Anyway there is a software update to fix it, it didn't work on mine now it is a paperweight with lights.

Going to try again when I get home. After download it didn't recognize drone, then camera not detected. But now still same as before no gps and without that no compass and it still will not allow me to fly.

I just noticed the ages of some of the members on this thread. It seems it’s “old boys toys” not “big boys toys” ??

Back in air again after but fix happy to have I at m a doing it's thing again.
Been a long wait after nearly a year of getting it home to Ireland from New zealand
R

Going to try again when I get home. After download it didn't recognize drone, then camera not detected. But now still same as before no gps and without that no compass and it still will not allow me to fly.
Try down loading it again work for me R

Hiya mate.
Did you update you camera too. You need to do that separately through your PC.

Hiya mate.
Did you update you camera too. You need to do that separately through your PC.
[/QUOTE
Hiya all.karma pilots
Also do calibrations on everything too.
Found out that I need to stay clear of electrical transformers certainly affect s things nearly lost it on first trip since bug fix but running otherwise
RJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy