Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

dferry1993

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Im travelling to Canada in June and was thinking about taking my drone (I know Im not allowed to fly it in national parks). Was just wondering whats the best packpack to use for carry on? I have the karma case but that doesn't fit everything I want i.e laptop and the seeker looks a lot smaller than the karma case. Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks :)

Hi Guys,
Im travelling to Canada in June and was thinking about taking my drone (I know Im not allowed to fly it in national parks). Was just wondering whats the best packpack to use for carry on? I have the karma case but that doesn't fit everything I want i.e laptop and the seeker looks a lot smaller than the karma case. Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks :)
Hi, I have the seeker backpack and it would be good for carrying the karma I use it for taking it on my motorbike as it fits in my pannier, it has a few pockets for the propellers and controller etc

Gordon

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: JudoSurfer
Hi, have a look at the backpack line-up we developed in Amsterdam with Torvol.
We are a brand focused on drone accessories and we designed our products starting from common pilots carrying problems.
Here's the website, hope it helps! ;)

torvol.com

New Seeker is just bigger and has a divider in the rear compartment so you can put a 15" laptop and water bladder in it. The $89 Seeker is a great deal, but having the extra space would be nice to have with the new model (even if it's just a few inches).

Reactions: Shon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS