Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

All about perspective

Really cool! Thanks for sharing!

What camera did you stick on top the Karma?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What camera did you stick on top the Karma?

I used a session 4 for this first attempt. But will be working on other perspective and have a fusion on its way to me and getting at Hero 7 at Christmas time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shon
I like what you did, interesting. I have a Hero 7 and took on recent train trip in Canadian Rockies along with my 6. Used 6 in Karma grip and 7 by hand, no grip. The 7 is amazing. If you try using 7 it will stabilize that image defeating a lot of what you get with unstabalized image. Trust me the 7 is that good!

Reactions: Shon and Steveatron
I like what you did, interesting. I have a Hero 7 and took on recent train trip in Canadian Rockies along with my 6. Used 6 in Karma grip and 7 by hand, no grip. The 7 is amazing. If you try using 7 it will stabilize that image defeating a lot of what you get with unstabalized image. Trust me the 7 is that good!

Oh thanks man, that’s great news to hear. I have been really battling with i really need to up grade or if it was just a waste of money. But I’m heading to bora bora for our honeymoon on the 20th of December and thought it would be worth it just for capturing that adventure.

Reactions: Shon
A lot easier to carry 7 with the small GoPro grip (I got the little handle after trip because holding by hand got a little awkward at time) than carrying the 6 with the Karma grip. I put the camera in a soft bag made for sunglasses and carried it in a pocket. Can’t get much easier.

Have a great time, and best of luck.

Trying out a different perspective on the karma toady. Just a quick edit to really shows how much the gimbal works hard for us.

Awesome view and see just how much went into developing this drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman